The Richard W. Kiefer Labyrinth

Catonsville Presbyterian Church logo

The Richard W. Kiefer Labyrinth

Presbyterian Church USA logo

Located in the quiet of our church grounds behind the Church House, The Richard W. Kiefer Labyrinth is a winding path that begins on a periphery and leads to a central space and then out again. There is no way to “get lost.” The walking of the path is a way to meditate, pray and relieve stress. Some people find it helpful to think of placing a problem, prayer, or concern in their hand as they are walking. The Labyrinth is available for use during the daylight hours and offers a different way to spend time with God and your thoughts and concerns.

The labyrinth was dedicated on October 11, 2005 in the memory of Richard W. Kiefer, a long-time member of Catonsville Presbyterian Church, Boy Scout Troop 306, and the Baltimore Area Council, Boy Scouts of America. The labyrinth construction was led by Eagle Scout Michael A. Carr, a youth baptized and confirmed at Catonsville Presbyterian Church.
 

CHILDREN & YOUTH
  Church School

   Youth Groups
   Children in Worship
   CPC Child Care Center
   Scouting
   Vacation Bible School


EDUCATION
  Adult Education
  Bible Study

  Let There Be Art!
  Additional Resources


ABOUT US
  Directions
  Church Staff

  The Envision Fund

  The Messenger

  History

  FAQ
  Sights and Sounds
  Contact Us

Home | Worship | Education | Children & Youth | Mission & Justice | Fellowship | Calendar | About Us | Site Search

Catonsville Presbyterian Church, 1400 Frederick Road, Catonsville, MD 21228, 410-747-6180, info@catonsvillepresb.org